- Do you want to learn more about a particular community?
- Are you having difficulties figuring out which neighborhoods would be perfect for you and your family?
- Are you moving from another state and need information on local areas?
- What are the distances from various cities to shopping, airport and other resources?
As a real estate expert, I can provide you with important insights into a range of communities so you can make a more informed decision.
I can get you details on:
- Type and style of homes
- Local weather data
- Area amenities such as schools, parks, community centers
- Healthcare access
- Sports and recreation
- General characteristics of a community
- Properties currently listed for sale
The community you live in is just as important as the home you buy. That’s why I’m committed to helping you make the right choice.
Kootenai County Communities (populations):
Athol (692) Bay View Coeur d’Alene (46,500) Cougar Gulch Dalton Gardens (2,335)
Fernan Lake Harrison (203) Hauser Lake (678) Hayden(13,290) Hayden Lake (574)
Post Falls aka River City (29,500) Rathdrum (6,900) Spirit Lake(1,998) Twin Lakes
All Kootenai County (138,500)
Bonner County Communities:
Blanchard (261) Careywood Clark Fork (550) Cocolalla Dover (550)
Hope Laclede Oldtown (184) Ponderay (1,137) Priest Lake
Priest River (1,725) Sagle Sandpoint (7,500) Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort
All Bonner County (40,877)
Boundary County Communities:
Bonners Ferry (2,600) Moyie Springs (718) Naples Porthill
All Boundary County (10,972)
For more information on communities, call or email me personally.